Serious Injury And Wrongful Death Claims: A Respected Tampa Attorney
For nearly 50 years, people suffering in the aftermath of serious and fatal accidents have found the sound, clear legal counsel they desperately needed at Prugh & Associates, P.A. We thrive on exposing and proving negligence, holding insurance companies accountable, and obtaining results that enable our clients to recover and move forward.
Genuinely Caring, Rigorous Advocacy For Accident Victims And Their Families
If insurance companies diligently investigated every injury serious claim and offered fair, reasonable settlements in each case, lawsuits would rarely be necessary. In reality, getting full value usually requires tough negotiations or a full-fledged legal fight.
Attorney Tim Prugh is a Florida Bar Board-Certified Civil Trial Specialist and a veteran of more than 150 trials to verdict. He is an adept case builder committed to working closely with each client we represent in personal injury or wrongful death litigation arising from:
- All types of severe auto collisions and other vehicle accidents, including devastating and fatal accidents involving commercial trucks, bicycles, motorcycles and pedestrians
- Injuries caused by dangerous and defective products
- Serious cases of nursing home abuse and neglect
- Police brutality and other injury-causing acts that demand legal action against a government entity
- Medical malpractice, dental malpractice or another form of professional negligence with a life-altering or fatal outcome
- Construction site accidents caused by property owners and contractors other than the victim’s employer
- Severe accidents caused by commercial property owners’ failures to maintain reasonably safe conditions for visitors, as covered by Florida premises liability laws
Turn To A Lawyer Who Targets Every Viable Source Of Compensation
Tim Prugh’s extensive knowledge of insurance companies’ obligations and tactics enables him to recognize actions that justify claims for insurance bad faith. He also knows how to prosecute those claims, maximizing the benefit to our injured and wronged clients.
Last-minute settlements are sought and accepted by many personal injury lawyers. At that point, victims have been suffering and waiting, perhaps only to settle for substantially less than the case is worth. Your attorney must be willing to try your case. In fact, you want the one who many other attorneys turn to when a case appears headed for trial in state or federal court.
We welcome inquiries from throughout the Tampa-St. Petersburg area and elsewhere in Florida. To request a free consultation and case evaluation, call 813-251-3548 or send us an email now. Se habla español..